All Village of Algonquin athletic programs are designed to promote skill development and learning opportunities in a safe, non-threatening environment that incorporates all skill levels and abilities.
* T-ball/baseball/softball programs require participants to bring their own glove for familiarity.
* Soccer programs require participants to wear shin guards for safety.
* All athletic program participants should come to class dressed comfortably and wearing gym shoes.
* All athletic program participants should bring a water bottle with them to class.
* All other equipment (i.e, sports balls, bats, tees, cones, nets, etc.) will be provided unless otherwise noted.
If weather is inclement or questionable, participants should call (847) 658-2716 to check the status of class no more than one hour prior to class start time.
Some classes require parent participation while others do not. All classes do permit parents and/or spectators to view the class from a designated area. Please always follow the directives of the instructor.
Upon the conclusion of your session, participants will be given a certificate by their instructor. Should you have questions relating to your class, please check directly with your instructor, or firstname.lastname@example.org.